My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Kids Love To Draw

Hello!

I love these images from A Day For Daisies. They are beautifully done and a fun challenge for the fussy cutting that I love to do. I wanted to create them all in yellow and used different printed papers for the clothing and the backgrounds and also colored some of the images with markers. Much of the fussy cutting was a bit tricky and time consuming but I love the results! :<)





The images I have used are "So Pretty" and "Wall Art". You can find these and many more wonderful images on their website at http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane


3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are wonderful. Those images are so fun.

Duendes said...

Hi Barbara ,
wonderful card.
big hugs my dear.

Dortesjs said...

soo sweet this