My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, May 1, 2016

A New Poster/Card For My Door

Hello!

A new poster/card for my apartment door.

A little trouble at pre-school and all three trying to look innocent - but it looks like one little guy forgot to drop the crayons! The images are from Mo Manning and you can find them on her website at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ - they are "Guilty Bert", "Sam in Trouble" and "Guilty May". Love combining images, especially those of children! :<) The photos are a bit dark but either my camera was acting up again or the lighting was not good but better these than none! :<)


The children on either side are layered and all three are fussy cut after they are colored with markers. The background is a combination of patterned paper and coloring with markers.


Guilty Bert

Sam In Trouble

Guilty May

Much cooler here in this part of WI - more like a normal Spring, but I do miss that 70's weather we were having. Lots of rain also but all is green and flowers and flowering trees all in bloom! Love it and am so happy winter is over!

Wishing you a happy Sunday!

Hugs,

Barbara

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I love your "naughty kids" scene! We both know they are not so innocent LOL!

Rhonda Miller said...

Those kids are so cute. I just love your poster.