My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Five Minutes A Day


This sweet image is called "Five Minutes A Day" and is A Day for Daisies digital image. I have fussy cut and layered as I love to do. Check out their blog at http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/ and see the wonderful cards made using their lovely images. So many good ideas! 


We have had a week of temperatures in the 80's with rain and thunderstorms - it is so humid in this part of WI and I can't justify using the air conditioner so early in the summer. It is only May and it is so expensive to run so making due with open windows and fans. In this small apartment that doesn't do much (2 windows) and the older I get the more difficult it is to deal with the humidity. But the sun comes out in between the rain so that is good and everything is certainly green!

Wishing you cool breezes where you are and safe weather his holiday weekend.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a great image!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. That little girl reminds me of my daughter.

Juliana said...

Whew! I almost didn't find this post!
Thanks for playing along with A Day for Daisies!!!

I really like how you did this little ones clothes!!! Awesome fussy cutting!!!!!
Super cute card!!!

I hope you play along with us! Please use a direct link to your post, you creations are so sweet, I would REALLY hate to miss them!! A new challenge goes up soon!