My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween House for 2015 - FINISHED!

Hello!

Well, the Halloween House for 2015 is finally finished. I was very disappointed to see how dark all of the photos were and the house has already been gifted to the person so I can't take any new ones. That's ok I guess, I just was not expecting them to be so dark as I took them in natural daylight in the morning and that usually means good photos. Oh well, here it is.

There are fussy cut and layered moons and stars on the front eaves.


There are fussy cut and layered cats and spiders on the end eaves.


The figures in front are Mo Manning images and are fussy cut and layered.


An owl fussy cut and layered on the chimney.


And on the sides of the house are fussy cut and layered pumpkins.




Thank you for coming to visit my blog today! I hope those of you who celebrate Halloween had a great evening and lots of fun and good treats! Wising you a restful Sunday! 

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Ann said...

wow, that turned out great.