My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday!

Hello!

It's Wednesday and time again for What's On Your Workdesk? This is a card I made using the wonderful Mo Manning image of 'Blanche Fussy Cutting'. You all know that I lOVE fussy cutting and being a woman of advanced age and a bit 'fluffy' and in need of glasses to see anything - this image was irresistible to me! :<) I had to have it for my own!

Some very nice people from Fiskars came to visit me to observe my technique of fussy cutting and this is the card I made for the three of them as a thank you for their kindness. Blanche also has a 'Desk' image and I made a large poster of Blanche sitting at her desk and will post the photos of that process and the finished poster starting tomorrow.

Go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and see what all is being created on the many workdesks listed and add your own link so they can visit you!





It's cloudy here today in this part of WI - Fall is certainly on it's way and many of the trees are starting to turn color. I can't wait to see them in all their glory of red, yellow and gold. Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool to get a visit from Fiskars! Great products. That card is just adorable. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Sheesh, you've cut all that by hand! That's amazing! Hope the Fiskar ladies were impressed. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #37

Sue from Oregon said...

I bet you showed those Fiskerettes how fussy cutting is done for sure!!! Such a perfect image...don't you just love finding an image that 'just fits' and makes you so happy! Great creation!!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Barbara, happy WOYWW.....just love your fussy cutting, I don't mind it myself. Your card is just fabulous...great colours too. Enjoy your week Cheers RobynO#29

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. That must have been fun to have the people from Fiskars.