My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday - and time for WOYW?

Hello!

Every Wednesday it's time to share what you are creating - or not creating - on What's On Your Workdesk? over at Julia Dunnit's blog "Stamping Ground". It is great fun to check out all the different links listed to see what are the many creations being worked on all over the US and beyond! Go to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and leave your link so that you can be visited in return! You will be amazed at how many new friends you will make! :<)

I have just made another fun door poster for my apartment door. My camera was not working for some reason the day I took these photos and by the time I realized this, the door poster was already on my door. The image I used is one of Mo Manning's called "Clubhouse" and you can find it on her website at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/.


I used Stickles glitter on the paint can, brush and the clubhouse door she has just painted, as well as the brushes that her dog is holding and the ball at the top point in the clubhouse roof. (Click on image to see enlarged photo.)

 



Another beautiful day here in this part of WI! Wishing you a creative day!

Hugs,

Barbara

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh love it BD, approaching your door must be a joy..and this time all that lovely glittery gold too..it speaks of the warm and crafty welcome!have you changed your header photo or am I really slow? I LOVE the knitted snow white characters, how wonderful they are!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so fun. I love seeing all your fun door decorations.