My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER!

Hello!

Happy Easter!

I have another project completed in time for Easter. This was as much fun to make as the previous one in my last post. I love fussy cutting and detail! I first bought the frame for this poster and then cut to fit. I used Graphic 45 "Once Upon A Springtime" paper collection again - such beautiful papers and so perfect for fussy cutting! If you click on photos can see the glitter from adding Stickles.







Wishing you a wonderful day! We have sunshine and warm weather here in this part of WI today - a beautiful Easter Sunday. Another day of this great weather and then rain and cold again. But for today - a high of 62 degrees! Love it!


Hugs,

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I love the fairies.

I hope you had a blessed Easter.