My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Taste of Winter Cutie

Hello!

This little cutie is another of Mo Manning's digital images called 'Taste of Winter' and you can find it and others on her website at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ I do not have the lighting right yet with my new camera so the photo is a bit washed out. I was not able to take photos of many of the cards I made this season as I had no camera for a few days plus learning to edit  my new camera photos in the new program - and I had to get the cards in the mail - so I am going to post all of the photos I did get even if not perfect. 


More snow today and tomorrow here in this part of WI - freezing rain it sounds like - and then a big storm moving in on Saturday. I best take my trash out now before it gets too slippery. I have appointments tomorrow so hope that the roads are ok. Wishing you a happy day! 

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

No comments: