My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Good Witch at Christmas - The Last of the Oz Characters on Holiday

Hello! 

Those of you who follow my blog know that I have been creating a card series for my friend Mary of all of Mo Manning's "Oz" characters - each in a different holiday setting and posting them as they are finished. Today's card is the last of the series - "Glinda the Good" in a Christmas setting.

Tomorrow I will re- post all of the cards in the series - but for today it is the good witch's time to shine. She is all sparkly and dressed in the holiday colors of red and green - set against a wintery sky. It has been great fun to create a different holiday setting for each of the characters.




Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Wishing you a happy Monday!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I love that she is in Christmas colors. TFS.