My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fred and Ginger on Ice

Hello!

I love this fun image called "Fred and Ginger Snowmen" - one of Sassy Cheryl's digital images. I originally meant this to be my entry card in her current challenge of 'Flowers, Flowers Everywhere' and added many layered flowers in the same three colors - and then I forgot to take a photo of it WITH the flowers added before I gave it away. So - here it is anyway - without the flowers but with the all the glitter for a bit of bling - and now my entry to Cheryl's "Show Me Thursday" blog - check it out at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ and add your photo to share what you are doing this week!


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! Cleaned off the car again - until the next snowstorm! At least the temperatures are warmer and in the 30's. Wishing you a happy day!

6 comments:

Linda said...

what a lovely card
hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the primary colors.

Shirley said...

Well drats Barbara on not getting a picture of your flower card so you could have killed two entries with one card. I love this card. Hope the snow is almost over for you this year.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Ok, Totally LOL on the forgot to take a photo of the card, so you had to do another one part. Even though it isn't funny, because you had to start over, but I am LOVING this one. And of course I know I would have loved the other one too, as I do all your stuff. :)
Thanks for sharing this week Barbara.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Turtle In The Sand said...

Fred and Ginger look divine in their blue yellow and garnet ensemble. I loke how you decked it out in flowers too.

Your Spring and winter saying is darling. I used to live in Wisconsin so I can see where this saying is a Godsend right now. Stay warm Barbara, sunshine is coming.