My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Baskets

Hello!

I have been busy making Easter baskets to give to my friends here in my apartment building. Filled them with chocolate covered marshmallow eggs (my favorite) and foil covered chocolate shapes of bunnies, flowers and eggs - looked so colorful! Delivered them today. Here are some of the baskets - I forgot to take photos of others as I was too excited to take them to my friends I guess. Loved seeing their smiles.







It was another beautiful sunny day here in this part of WI - I had the windows open to let in some fresh air and it was so nice to see the sunshine! The snow is melting away! Wishing you all a happy weekend!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

these are adorable! Do you have a pattern/template to share? Or at least a link to how to make them?

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so cute. I'll bet they loved them. TFS.

Unknown said...

I love those. I would love to make some. Do you have a link or can you tell us how you made them?

Karen said...

these are so darn cute. I want to make some. but can't find a template or instruction. Care to share