My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Working On A Blocks Card

Hello!


Working on a Blocks Card. I found this wonderful tutorial for a folding blocks card and I finally have it put together and can now start to decorate it. This is a very cool design and I have only seen this on one site but you can find this fun and different tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=4H6Kveu0ctc and try making your own!





Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! We are having snow AGAIN in this part of WI this morning - so weary of cleaning the car but this IS Wisconsin so I guess I should be used to this by now. Getting too old I guess. :<) Wishing you a happy day today!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Linda said...

That kind of card is on my to do list also. it's so stunning
hugs Linda

Sue from Oregon said...

This looks like sooo much fun-can't wait to see if finished!