My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, February 1, 2013

No Heat In The Apartment!

Hello!

We have no heat in our building this morning! It is -5 degrees below zero here in this part of WI at 9:00 am in the morning and we have no heat in our building! The high today is to be 6 degrees with a dangerous wind chill warning of -25 below zero and we have no heat - and it is cold in here! No showers this morning!

Hopefully when it is fixed I will be back with a card to share. Too cold to work on it now!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh dear! I can remember a day or two like that from when I was a kid. We dressed up in our full winter gear and kept the kettle on for hot chocolate and tea. Hope you are keeping warm.

Hugs, Dawn

Lisa Jane said...

fingers crossed you warm up soon
Lisa x

Linda said...

I hope they are fix it vcery soon
hugs Linda