My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, October 11, 2012

An Old Friend Returns

Hello!

Is that someone sitting on the TV behind my bookcase? What in the world!? 

Is that you Percy?

It is! It's Percy Good fellow - come back home to live. Yeahhhh!


Percy is one of my dolls who went to live with his new owner in a fabric store and now he has been returned to me to spend his retirement overseeing my studio area. Love you Percy, I am so happy to have your company again! I created Percy Goodfellow from a 'elinor peace bailey' pattern and you may remember this photo of Percy with elinor from my posting of the EPB Class that was held in 2010 when I got to meet my idol in person. It was an exciting day - as you can see!


Thank you for stopping in today to visit my blog! Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Linda said...

What a funny doll
hugs Linda

Mrs A. said...

He sure looks cute. Bet he gets up to mischief given half a chance. Hugs Mrs A.
p.s. hope it is a little warmer for you today. It is raining cats and dogs here in England but the forecast for tomorrow and saturday is sunshine.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun companion to have in your craft space. TFS.

Shoshi said...

Well, Barbara Diane, I should keep an eye on him - you probably have no idea what he gets up to in there when you're not looking!!

Thanks for your lovely comment - yes, the card was a huge amount of work, but mixed media so lots of fun, every step of the way!!

Shoshi

Ann said...

what a cute and fun doll that is. how nice that he's back with you

Unknown said...

Barbara I love your friend He looks full of fun.
love Shirley
http://sherryscraftblog.blogspot.com/

trisha too said...

What a fine fellow! Welcome home, Percy!

:)

Duendes said...

Hi Barbara,
Percy is wonderful and I loved the color her pantyhose ...

big hugs.