My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Cat Blocks" by Inca Stamp

Hello,
When I saw a card that my friend Mrs. A had created and posted on her blog "It's An Alien Life" using this most wonderful cat stamp - I had to write to her to see where she had purchased it! She kindly offered to make some prints and mail them to me and I was very ezcited! You can imagine my surprise when I opened the package when it arrived to find the stamp! She mailed the stamp to me! What a gal! I love it! It has taken some time to create a card with it to post on my blog - but here it is. Thank you Mrs. A - you will see more of this bunch! Go to http://itsanalienlife.blogspot.com/ to see all of her awesome creations! 


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog. Bless all of you who sent good wishes and prayers for my mother to recover from her fall. I am sad to say that in a very short time she has become critically ill and needs a miracle. Please do continue to send her your positive energy! Wishing you all good things today.

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I do love this stamp and what you've done with it! Mrs. A sounds like a very nice person. Think I'll go take a peek at her creations now, too. Thank you!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun stamp. I love your card.

I'll keep praying.

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

How nice! Please do share---what co. makes the stamp?! Blessings Sharon

Elizabeth Allan said...

Cute mosaic of cats Barabara!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Barbara, this is TOOOOO stinkin' adorable and how sweet of your friend to send you the actual stamp! Love, love, love it!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.