My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, July 9, 2012

Color Challenge at MelJen's

Hello!

Today's card was my entry for the current challenge at MelJen's Designs. The theme of a color challenge is to make a card using  RED or BLUE and I decided to work outside the box for me and make one in different shades of blue.  I combined two digital images of MelJen's - they are "Window Kitty" and "Miss You Birdie" If you go to http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/ you will see some fun inspiration!


Wishing you all a nice day tomorrow! Still no rain here in this part of WI and although the temperatures are no longer in the three digits, it is still hot and humid and it is back in the high 90's by the weekend.

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Barbara. Love the sweet scene with the bird and cat. The cloud paper is perfect.

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this window image! Cute color scheme too!

Finally hot here in the 90's. Second day I did not have to wear a coat!!!

Mrs A. said...

The different blues work really well together. Just to let you know that your packet was sent off to you yesterday. Hope you enjoy. You are very welcome. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda said...

Hi Barbara
What a cute card, I love it
Have a nice day and hugs
Linda

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your use of different hues of blue popped this monochromatic design perfectly!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. TFS.

Ann said...

Good choice with the blues. I really like it

Rae Ann said...

Love how you combined the two images! So creative. The cloud paper in the window was a great idea as well!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Blue or Red challenge!