My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Storage #3 To The Left Of And On My Workdesk

Hello!

On my workdesk I have a center shelf unit and two drawer units - one on each side of the shelves. Because of poor eyesight I have two floor model Ott-Lite lamps that sit behind the workdesk and are centered over the work space.




My glue gun sits on top of the drawer unit on the left of the shelves and in the drawers are all my embossing folders, small dies, shaker frames and pop ups, labels, etc.


On the top shelf in the center unit I keep my large SU ink pads in brown, black, gray and white. Next to them my StazOn black ink pads, Versa Mark plain and sparkle pads, permanent and temporary tape dispensers, glue dots, stamp cleaner, adhesive remover and 6" ruler.

On the bottom shelf in the center units are the 4 color families of SU Classic Stampin' Spots - which I love because they allow me to have all of the colors without the money investment and storage problem in purchasing the large ink pads and they match my SU cardstock. On top of them are the cardstock color samples I made. Next to the ink boxes I keep my Score tapes and a small cutting plate that I use when fussy cutting with a blade those sections that are too small for scissors.
In the drawer unit to the right of the center shelves I keep my Stickles in a turn table on top and my soft cutting pad, another hard cutting pad and all of my clear plastic stamp blocks in the drawers.
To the left of my workdesk I have another drawer system. In the top 6 drawers I keep my clear stamps and those not on wood bases. I have a sheet of white copy paper in the bottom of each drawer so I can see the stamps clearly.



The next 3 drawers hold my wooden stamps - with all of my stamps with phrases together in the middle drawer.In the top drawer of the next 6 drawers I keep all of my clear stamps with phrases - again with a white sheet of copy paper under them. The remaining 5 drawers hold my pearls, rhinestones, tape dispensers, dimensionals, brads, extra blades for my cutting mats, buttons, etc.




In the bottom 3 drawers I keep my sponge pieces, daubers, Honey Pop sheets, tiny stamps, cut outs from dies and many more miscellaneous supplies

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog today! I hope that you have maybe found an idea for storage - I have had fun sharing how I have mine set up in my workspace. I have lots of supplies but it has taken me years to collect all of this - one item at a time! The table to the left of my workdesk holds my sewing machine and my Big Shot and my Cuttlebug (this table completes the square of my workspace and you can see that on my photos in the first post). I have storage for my sewing and dollmaking which I can share at another time. Wishing you a creative day with your own supplies tomorrow!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Spyder said...

oh wow I love your draws and every thing is so very tidy!! Not like my desk at all!! HaPpY WoYwW Have a crafty week.
((Lyn) #20

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

Wow, your craft room is so organize even the inside of your draws!

Rhonda Miller said...

WTG on maximizing your space. You have a lot of stuff in that small space. TFS.

Sue from Oregon said...

I love love love my drawers like this...I am a stamper and love to take these drawers to my desk so I find them very handy for sure! Thanks for the great tour!

Barb said...

Love your crafting space. I am messing and not liking to put things away as I use them. I thought I felt more creative that way; however, after seeing your spaces, I am definitely going to clean up. Looks so calming! I would actually be able to find everything. Thanks for the inspiration!
Barb
aossabo@gmail.com