My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Challenge

Hello!

The challenge theme this week on Mo's Challenge Blog is "Patchwork" and this card became VERY time consuming! I have had this wonderful "Cinderella" image of Mo's for a long time now and have been wanting to use paper piecing for her clothing in place of coloring with markers. This took a long time to print the image on the different patterned papers and then cut them all out. The card also has many CS layers in addition to the cutting and piecing of the patchwork pattern papers so it took me most of one day to complete the card. But I love how Cinderella turned out and now I am hooked on this fun way to do the clothing!

Have a look at all of the great cards that have been made for this challenge - I am always so inspired by the creations and find more new bloggers that I want to follow! I wish that there were more hours in the day that I could just look at it all! I love seeing all the different styles and ideas! Go to http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ to see them and enjoy! Join in the fun and add your entry - the new challenge starts every Thursday.








Thanks for stopping by today! We continue to have the most beautiful Indian Summer weather here in this part of WI. I guess that rain is on the way but it has been so wonderful to have the sunshine and warm temperatures! Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Very cute patchwork on this great card! I love paper-piecing, too! It's such fun Yours came out wonderfully! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the patchwork background. TFS.

Dorcas said...

Love LOve Love your patches!!! Great job! Thank you so much for choosing to play at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas