My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another WOYW Wednesday!

Hello!

It is Wednesday already! Another week is flying by! We are having the most beautiful weather here in this part of WI - near 80 degrees every day - it is wonderful! Storing up for the winter months. Yesterday when I went to leave for an appointment my car battery was stone dead - what a shock! I not only have a new battery but it was 80 degrees outside! I had to have someone come to start my car and although it was nice waiting in the sunshine for that person I was reminded of the winter months ahead.

Sometimes we create a card that not only do we really like but so do others. This card I am working on at my workdesk this Wednesday is such a card. It is a favorite from last year and I have had requests for this card again this year so I am making it in various colors with a little variation to make it a bit different this time around. I will post them tomorrow.

I hope that you are having fun working on something today. Check out all of the great creations being made at Julie's blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ I am always amazed and inspired by what is being created as well as the great workspaces.

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you sunshine and fun creating!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

jude said...

Can't wait to see the card will pop back tomorrow check it out.Have fab wednesday and creative week ahead.I have some candy on offer so please pop by
hugs judex

Rhonda Miller said...

I can't wait to see the finished cards. TFS.

Julia Dunnit said...

I love your card for Katie. And your halloween cards - don't you work tidy. Did you get the eye dropper?!!

Helen Pigott said...

Wow what a tidy desk! Wishing you a creative week ahead.
Rum x

Harborough Dad said...

Don't you have a very tidy workspace, I'm very impressed.

Thanks for sharing.

Jumbleberries xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Poor you with your battery problems. Hope it is soon sorted for you. I shall have a look later to see the Christmas cards.

fairyrocks said...

See, being a day late means I get to see all your fantastic finished cards. Love that little mummy!!
Keep smiling and creating

Sue from Oregon said...

You are getting a great jump on Halloween creations!