My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Card Box for the Card Sets

Hello!

I finished the box to hold the two sets of No-Stamping cards that I posted earlier. I combined the same DP and CS that I used in the cards and also added a ribbon and tag to the box when I gave it to my friend Jean. Her cousin has had a stroke and she writes letters to her as her cousin can't speak now. I suggested that the box could also be filled with some goodies to send to her. I hope that the cards will bring her cousin a smile - Jean said she liked flowers.


The box was made to hold these two sets of cards.



Thanks for stopping by today! Can you believe tomorrow is Friday already! Where did this week go! It seems all I have done is run from appointment to appointment every day this week - hopefully it will slow down this weekend!

Wishing you good things today.

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. She is going to just love this. What a kind gesture from you and for her to do this. Love it. I have not been to your blog in so long. I always enjoy it.

Dorcas said...

Nice one Barbara! Love the color tones and such a nice gift.
You were asking me about kraft tutorials and you know, I guess its time I did a new one. All I have is skin tones on kraft. Stay tuned.... I may just work one or two up. :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great box to hold the cards. I think she will love it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Barbara this gift keeps increasing in beauty. Wonderful box for the cards or other treasures. Jean is going to love this. Thank you for all the hugs you share with me! You make me smile.

HeARTworks said...

Hope Jean's cousin recuperates fast! Said a prayer for her. Letters written in lovely cards will cheer her up I'm sure! Patsy from
HeARTworks