My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Little Card

Hello!

I mailed the stationery set to Rhonda yesterday and made this little card to go inside the package. One of Mo Manning's digital images "Twick or Tweet" - that time of year is almost here again! Living in an apartment now in a security locked building I very much miss the kids coming to the door all dressed up in their costumes and wanting a 'treat' - I loved seeing them and handing out candy! It was always great fun to pick out the candy to give them. :<)



We are having a very stormy morning today here in this part of WI - and more thunderstorms are forecast for the afternoon and evening. Continuous thunder with this storm which is interesting. Always nervous using the computer when there is lightning!

Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow is another WOYWW and I haven't finished my card for this weeks 'blue' challenge on Mo's site and a new one is posted on Thursdays - better get busy! Wishing you happiness today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

How cute. I just love this image. I don't think I've ever seen it. Soo cute. Thank you so much.