My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In The Cottage

Hello!

This is my second card using the Snow White image - this time she is in the little cottage . I wish now that I had use more muted colors in her dress but I still like how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by today!

The heat and humidity here in this part of WI has been overwhelming. Today there is to be a chance of severe storms so maybe it will bring some relief and a bit cooler temps over the next few days. Wishing you a happy one!

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. Snow white looks wonderful in her cottage
Lisa x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the backgrounds you're using. TFS.

Dorcas said...

Nice job, Barbara! You've captured the spooky atmosphere too. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Duendes said...

Hello my dear friend,
Hope all is ok with you!!I love your creation very much.Oh, this is just lovely.your sensitivity and your good taste are amazing.Have a good week.
big hugs and blessings

Linda said...

This is simply adorable.. very lovely work.. hugs, Linda