My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Weekend Is Here!

Hello!

The weekend is here once again. Our snow is about gone now due to warmer weather - some days the temperatures reached 60 degrees - and some rain. The higher temperatures are to continue for a few days and then it will get colder again. This being Wisconsin I know that our Spring can be very cold and include snow so I am just happy for the patches of warmth and sun!

**The image on today's card is one of Sassy Cheryl's wonderful images.** Isn't she cute? You can see all of Cheryl's creations on her site at http://www.sassycheryls.com/store/



Thanks for stopping by today!

I am determined to visit as many of you this weekend that I can to see what you are creating and say hello. I try to return the kindness to all who leave a comment but I am sadly so behind on that! Thank you for all of the comments and e-mails left for me and I love that you come to visit my blog! I know how important it is to return this kindness. Every day I do visit as many blogs as I can but may not leave comments so I will try to do better! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I don't think I've seen that image before, it's so fun. I'm glad things are warming up for you. TFS.

Gaby said...

I really like you newest card. Those images from Mo always make me smile and feel good.

Have a great weekend.

Ann said...

That card is just as cute as can be. Your weather sounds exactly like our. We had 61 degrees yesterday and 57 today. It's supposed to stay warm up until Tuesday and then start getting colder again. Springs not too far off though

Duendes said...

hello dear friend,
that card is just adorable!!!
Wishing you a great weekend!
big big hugs.

PAKY said...

The new card is so cute and beautiful, I love spring colours! have a nice weekend you too! hugs

Daria said...

This card is so nice!

Michelle said...

Hello Barbara

Glad to hear your weather is warming up.

I'm sorry I have not visited for a while. New job, sick kids etc etc....

I do love your fun card though, brings a smile to my face.

Hope you are well.

Michelle :-)