My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Enough Is Enough" She Said

Hello!

I have been very behind in my dollmaking - it has been weeks since I have done any sewing. The poor little doll that I started so long ago has been patiently sitting in a basket on my sewing machine, waiting for me to get back to her.

Well today she took matters into her own hands and there she was - sitting right on top of the project I am working on. "Enough is enough!" she said. "I am not waiting any longer! You need to put this paper crafting aside and get back to making me!" Can't argue with that! :<)

I have been doing some major cleaning, sorting and downsizing again so I may not have a finished project for a few days and as you can see, this doll is determined so I need to get back to my sewing! I have also been trying to visit as many fellow bloggers as I can so I will try to get this papercraft project finished this week if the little doll will just be a little more patient!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Our winter weather is returning! It was too good to be true!

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Barbara you're amazing! the poor thing is stark naked but I can tell already its going to be a masterpiece!! Can't wait to see it finished. :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

Lol. That's too funny. I've had that happen when I get more than one thing going. Looks like you're having fun though.
Thanks for visiting mine and Abby's blogs.
Hugs,
Rhonda

Ann said...

oh I wish some of my craft projects would do that to me. I have a few that have been sitting far too long.

Nannieflash said...

Oh Barbara I know what you mean I can well understand why your little friend was pushing you to finish her, love her face but where are her eyes and mouth, she will come alive once you do that. Carnt wait to see her finished though. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx