My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pillow Box Slippers

Hello!

I knew when I saw this tutorial on Valita's Designs and Fresh Folds blog that I had to make a pair of these slippers. They are so cute! So I finally purchased the pillow box die so I could make these cute little treat holders. You can find this tutorial and many more wonderful creations on Valita's blog at http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today!

It is SO cold here in this part of WI - and supposed to get even colder!

Wishing you a good day!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a funny idea. It's a gorgeous gift.
hugs linda

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab idea.. would make great treat boxes for a girls sleepover
Lisa ;)

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness,these are fabulous. I can see these as a fun birthday treat for someone.

Ann said...

those are adorable. And they're treat boxes? Now how fun is that.

Alice said...

this is so cute! wonderful project!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Barbara I love those slippers they are gorgeous the papers are fabulous.With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Cocoa in one-chocolate in another! what a cute get well gift this would make, too! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon