My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Beautiful Birthday Card To Share and A First Snowfall Here

Hello!

I wanted to share this beautiful birthday card that I received in the mail yesterday - coming to me from a long ways away! It was sent to me by my sweet blogger friend Gaby who lives in Germany and I was so pleased to open it and see her name and read her kind message! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Gaby for thinking of me! I love my card! :<)

You can visit Gaby's blog "Gabys Ideenreich" at http://gabys-ideenreich.blogspot.com/ Her great cards and projects are well worth the visit!


Today it is the first of December and we have our first snow here in this part of Wisconsin! It was not much and it is very sparse on the ground - but a snowfall it is. I am sure that the next one will definitely look whiter! :<) Sigh.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a good one! I am finally starting on my Christmas cards so guess that's my plan for the day - and many more I'm afraid, as I have only made a few. I won't be sending so many handmade ones this year - will be using cards I purchased for the first time in many years to give to everyone here in the apartments, etc. It is the thought that counts I hope.

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Gaby said...

Hello Barbara,
I see the card finally got to you. It seems like it took ages. Sorry, for being so late.
You are such a lovely person....you actually deserve a card every day.

Hugs,
Gaby

Ann said...

that is a beautiful card, how sweet of her to send it.
We've got about the same amount of snow right now but more is on the way.
I was planning on making all my Christmas cards this year but at the rate I'm going that isn't going to happen

CraftyFoody said...

I think we are all running a little bit slow on our Christmas cards this year. I'm going to make a vow to do at least one a month from here on out. We'll see how it goes...

Carol Hurlock said...

What a beautiful card and thank you for sharing the snow with me. It is so cold here in GA tonight-going down in the 20's but no snow. I love when it snows at night - it is so quiet and the moon glistens in the new fallen snow. I am such a romantic!

Bear Hugs,
Carol