My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Beautiful Card To Share

Hello!

I wanted to share with you this beautiful birthday card that I received from my dear and sweet friend Helen! The color combination is so lovely - this photo doesn't even begin to show how stunning it is in real life. I love it! Thank you Helen!

Helen has a blog called "Let's Create" and with her skill in the art of quilling, string arts, crocheted and paper flowers she creates wonderful cards and projects! You can visit her there to see them all at http://helenmade.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today!

The kindness of friends is wonderful! Wishing you a happy day!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, the pink really stands out.Very elegant.

Zwergenwelt said...

hello Barbara,
this card is really very lovely!
I hope you did enjoy your Halloween evenig and now you are working for christmas?
I send you much greetings from the cold an grey Germany, ♥
cornelia

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,

You sure are a wonderful person and friend! Thanks for your kind words.

We have a BEAUTIFUL weather here in the Delaware Valley.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Mrs A. said...

Wow. That pink rose really does stand out on the card. Just stunning. Off to have a wee peek at Helen's blog.
Take care.

Ann said...

what a beautiful card that is. I'll have to check your friends blog out, sounds like my kind of place.

Michelle said...

Hi Barbara

Hope you are well.

My goodness this is such a strikingly beautiful card isn't it.

How lovely it must have been to receive it.

Michelle :-)