My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A 15 Minute Card

Hello!

I needed to make a card and had very little time. This card took 15 minutes - the longest step was drawing the leaves from a template and cutting them out. The actual measuring and cutting the cardstock and even drawing the stitches took very little time.

Those of you who have followed my blog may remember this turkey guy as one of my polymer creations from last year. :<)

Thanks for stopping by today!

I am continuing to try and visit as many of you as I can - hopefully over the next few days I will be able to be at home so I can spend more time on the computer! I love seeing your blogs and looking at your wonderful creations! Your visits to my blog and your kind comments bring me inspiration and motivation! :<) You bring smiles to my day!

Wishing you a good day!

Barbara Diane

11 comments:

unicorn said...

The card is very beautiful:)))I like the leaves,and the autumn paper and colors:)))

Duendes said...

hello sweet friend how are you? we miss your visits, these cards are beautiful as all what you present.big hugs.

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the colours and the leaves
Lisa ;)

Debbi said...

Wonderful card, and I love your turkey!!
*smiles*
debbi

Fabella said...

Thank you for your lovely comment! I've been a while here on your fabulous blog. Wonderful things have you created, love your boxes and the way of your photographics!! Wonderful!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, your card is simply great. I love it.

Bev said...

Love your card. It is beautiful!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my Barbara, Your blog is full of treasure. If it was not for your lovely comment I would not have discovered such awesome work of art. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your kind comment.

Hugs,
Ebru

Ann said...

That is such a nice card. I'm never able to put one together that quick.It takes me forever just to pick out the papers I'm going to use :)

Cami said...

What a fabulous card, Barbara! That's a lot of work to trace, cut out and stitch those leaves but it's beautiful and well worth it! It definitely speaks "Fall" and the colors are so pretty! Hugs, Cami

Mrs A. said...

I just love your turkey. Does he have name? He looks so cute.