My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Halloween Scene and a Pumpkin Owl Arrives

Hello!

I had so much fun using these three stamps and a bat punch to make the Halloween scene cards! I love the purple and yellow combination - the Haloween colors are so great - and the white dots on black are becoming my favorite finish! I used dimensionals on the mummy to make him stand out even more than his being white. In real life these cards just pop out at you! :<)



And our little owl to arrive today in the Owl Forest is a pumpkin! So cute peering over the edge! I am having a great time making up these costumes each night! :<)

Here is the updated poster with both the Hula Owl and the Pumpkin Owl added. People are now checking my door each morning!

Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you good things today!

Barbara Diane

9 comments:

PAKY said...

I like all, and the poster is so beautiful, greetings

Michelle said...

Hi Barbara
What a wonderful scene!!
These owls just keep getting cuter and cuter!
Michelle :-)

Helen said...

Great cards! The cut out mummy is amazing! The owl is just super cute!!!

I have an award for you on my blog.

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your cards. I think I have that mummy stamp, I'm going to have to ink it up. I am just loving all of your owls. TFS.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic set of cards, and of course the owl forest gets more amazing by the minute! :)

Mari@ said...

How many wonderful things you made!! I haven't enough time these days... but I love your works. A big kiss for you :o)

Kathy Czygan said...

Hi Barbara! This just gets cuter by the day! The Hula owl and the pumpkin owl are my new favorites! You're so talented! I'll be back often to check on this cute project! Hugs and Blessings!

Unknown said...

your owls aare just adorable-such lovely ideas!

Carol Hurlock said...

Love your little Mummy Card. I have that stamp in my collection as well. This little pumpkin owl is darling.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}