My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dollhouse Studio - The Building

Hello!

I was so busy dusting and photographing all of the miniatures that had been removed from the inside of the studio that I almost forgot to photgraph the building! :<)

This was custom made for me by one of the artists who made dollhouses for my shop The Puppen Haus. Everything I would have loved to have in a real studio of my dreams was included - from the bay window to the private staircase to the artist balcony - and he created magic! :<)

It has been very dark and dreary here with many thunderstorms, so the lighting of these photos is not the best as it takes on the yellow of the inside lighting - and I had already started to return the furniture in the balcony and a few items on the inside and outside of the building before I remembered to take them - but here they are.

The backside of the building. Love the bay window!

Side with the skylight - love it!

Side with the private staircase to the artist balcony.

Open side into the studio.

Balcony - without furniture! :<) Had to remove everything this morning to take this photo - but wasn't ambitious enough to retake all of the other outside photographs!

Inside ceiling with skylight and a shelf beneath it to display special items - everything I asked for he included in my dream studio. I also took this photo this morning, but as you can see, I could not bring myself to remove the many other small miniatures on the inside before taking this photo and then put them all back again! :<)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tomorrow I will start to post photos of the different minatures after they have been dusted and returned to the studio. This project is taking hours! :<) But it will be wonderful to have it all documented and a complete inventory when I am finished!

Wishing you a happy day today!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Love crafts forever said...

OMGoodnes! This is gorgeous. WOW!!Amazing work. Hugs, Nataliya.