My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pretty, Pink and Lacey

Hello!

I hope that you had a nice weekend! It was very hot weather here in this part of WI yesterday - it was 96 degrees and humid - and it is to continue again through today! It's only May!

To start the week - something pretty, pink and lacey. This card opens from the side as well as from the bottom up. Something different. :<)





Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a good Monday! I have the fans on but it is going to be a hot one here!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

Pretty Pretty Card and I LOVE the fold!

Thanks for showing us that!

Creative said...

Wonderful card! Extremely delicate!
Beautiful!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I've never seen two folding techniques combined like this. TFS.

Creations by Patti said...

B: love the "actionon this card. It is really lacy and sweet...cool interaction. TFS..........

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful fold, and yes, i love pink too. Thanks.

Lavender and old lace said...

oh I missed this one wow its lovely love Dorothy xxx

Zebiline said...

WoW!! What a great card. I love the colours and the fold! Very smart! Beautiful!!

Greetings from a cold germany.
Gaby