My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Origami Tulips

Hello!

Another origami project from my new book. I love the folded flowers as much as the butterflies and this card has the origami tulips! I added the centers to give it my own look. :<)



Thanks for stopping by today!

Yesterday the humidity and heat were off the charts for May. It was a very good day to not go outside if it wasn't necessary. Today is to be another humid day and more thunderstorms later in the afternoon but hopefully a break tomorrow.

Wishing you well!

Barbara Diane

6 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! Im really loving these origami cards,, Just beautiful!!
Hugs, Linda

Love crafts forever said...

Card is gorgeous Barbara, beautiful flowers.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great card. I love the tulips. TFS.

Zebiline said...

Oh, i love the colours. The green dot tulips are so cute with the blue cardstock. Looks fantastic!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs Gaby

Creations by Patti said...

agree - love what you did with the paper and the butterflies. Great touch!

TFS........hugs, P

Creations by Patti said...

agree - love what you did with the paper and the butterflies. Great touch!

TFS........hugs, P