My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Note Paper Holder Of My Own

Hello,

Well, I had to make a note paper holder for myself! :<) I loved this project when I made it as a gift for my friend (see my April 21st post) and I am still having such fun using the little Asian girls stamp set - so I put them together to make my own!

I cut down the individual sheets of paper of a tablet that I received in the mail to fit the completed note paper holder box and the color/print was perfect to go with the little girl image. I didn't make it in red Patti, but I put a bit of red in the border and flowers with you in mind! :<)






Thanks for stopping by!

Very dark here this morning in WI - can hear thunder, so guess we will have storms today. Wishing you a happy one and sunshine where you are!

Barbara Diane

8 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

Oh this is so cute Barbara! I adore this little asian girl. Love the way you paper pieced her, and the green patterned paper you used for her clothing and umbrella!
We had a totally rainy day yesterday in Michigan. Very dreary!
Today is "NO RAIN" but it's still very grey. Tomorrow....Lots more rain. Hey, but you bring a little sunshine into our days! Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects.

Helen said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Barbara! I love the color. If I dress Faye, in the same outfit she'd look like the image. Your picture taking are so good that I will be able to make one following the pictures.

Gaby said...

Wow....your little girl is so adorable. You are so talented.
Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring me, all the time.

Have a nice day.

Joani McDonald said...

How nice! I've said to myself that I'm going to make one for me ~ but I'd have no place to put it! I'm used to giving everything away that I make Ü
Have a great day Barbara Diane!!
Hugs,
Joani

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great note paper holder. I love it. That little girl on front is so sweet. TFS.

Love crafts forever said...

This box is the winner.

Creations by Patti said...

A nice surprise to my day!!!!Absolutly love this little girl - THANK goodness I have this stamp set - wow - am so inspired to get it out to make her...........sooooo cute!!!! TFS this with all of us. Love, P

LINDA said...

What a wonderful project.. Love the sweet little image.. Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda