My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Prayers For A Fellow Blogger

Hello,

One of our fellow bloggers needs our prayers and good wishes. On Linda's Crafty Creations post today, Linda's grandson left the message "my gramma's in the hospital with a heart attack and will not be able to get on here for a while".

I originally found this lovely lady's blog when she became a follower of mine and so I check her blog daily to see her new creations and great projects. Please leave a few kind words for Linda on her blog at http://lindascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Thanking you in advance for your kindness.

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for the information. I went and left her a message.

Mary said...

I have said a prayer for her and You for being such a good friend. I hope all is well for you.