My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, March 22, 2010

I Am SO Ready For Spring!

Hello!

I love stamp sets with lots of different images that can be used to make 'pictures' and had so much fun with this set over the weekend! I will have more variations to show this week.

Hoping this "Spring Dance" brings the sunshine and warm weather to stay! :<)


This is the stamp set that I will be using this week. I think it is by Penny Black. (Wish I'd learn to keep those labels!)

Thanks for stopping by!

We have sunshine today in WI - I think the temperature is to get near 60! Wishing you all a good day today wherever you are! :<)

Babara Diane

8 comments:

Gaby said...

What a lovely card. I love the way those little sheep look.

Have a nice week.
Gaby

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. Love the darling little image..Super cute.. Im really wishing Spring would get here to stay also.. One day its nice the next its cold and storming..
Hugs, Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love those sheep. Your colors are so springy. TFS.

Helen said...

Hello Barbara,
Very cute card! Love those sheep jumping over the flowers.

Kylie said...

Such a cute Spring card! Love those adorable lambs!

Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Super cute Barbara. I love these colours together. You have coloured it perfectly. Have a great day. xo jackie

Cami said...

Oh how cute is this, Barbara! Love the sheep jumping around, and the cheerful colors! Have a great week! Hugs, Cami

Carol Hurlock said...

What a fun stamp set. You have really put it to great use with all these fun creations. So much to choose from. The lamb card is adorable. Pretty flowers and colors.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}