My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Big Chick

Hello!

Remember seeing this tiny little chick on earlier projects this week? Well I loved him so much that I couldn't resist - I had to draw my own version - the Big Chick. :<)

Then of course, I had to make a paper punch Big Chick, right? Ellen would understand! :<)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Next week it's on to a new stamp set - although I still have some projects that I made with this week's set that I haven't shared with you! :<) I can't believe a week from Sunday is Easter already - so I best get those cards posted! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara this chick is adorable. I really love the punched one. He has so much personality. The grass is cool too.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}