My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Paper Punch Children

Hello!

Since I first saw Jackie Topa's Snow Kids on her blog Addicted to Stamping, I have wanted to make some of my own. She made the most adorable children on her card and mine is CASED from her creation. I learned a lot about using the paper punches and altering shapes when making these children, so I am sure that each time I make them they will be closer to the idea in my head. :<)

You can check out Jackie's many great projects and creations at http://jackietopa.typepad.com/addicted_to_stamping/ Thank you Jackie, for sharing your delightful Snow Kids!

Here are my versions of the children playing in the snow - I hope that you enjoy. :<)





Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a good day today! We are supposed to have freezing fog here in our part of WI, lasting through the night and into Tuesday noon. If you are having bad weather, take care!

Barbara Diane

7 comments:

csroyal said...

OMGosh, Barbara Diane! How cute is this card?!?! Fantastic job!

helen said...

These are soooo adorable!!! Love the inside too.

Gaby said...

Hello Barbara,

your Snow Kids are so lovely. All those little details you thought of. Brilliant!

And thank you so much for your lovely comment. I did get to take my boy home today! *yeahh* He's so happy. (and me, too) *wink*

Gaby

Ellen Kemper said...

Oh they came out precious! Love the pattern paper you used - great choice.

Isn't Jackie Topa just fabulous? You did a great job interpreting her idea.

Now you have to decide who is worthy of such a great card! I'm sure whoever gets it will LOVE it.

Thanks for sharing with us.

helen said...

These punch children are so adorable!! Love the inside of the card too.

Carol Hurlock said...

These little children are so fun and playful. I love how you did the inside of the card. Adorable.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Creations by Patti said...

Barbara: this card is soooo cute - love it!!!! I got this card style at Leadership and was just about to "play" with it. Yours is soooo adorable with the punched kids peeking out! Fabulous job!!! As always, thanks for sharing your creativity with us all!! hugs, Patti