My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Millie Will Have A New Home!

Hello!

The winner of Millie is Carol who wrote:

Millie is one fabulous RED HAT Lady!!! She is a fashionable woman and ready to bring a smile to the lucky winner. She would look great sitting on my country bench in my foyer...LOL What fun.

Bear Hugs,Carol :o}

January 9, 2010 8:54 PM

Congratulations Carol! Please send me your address so I can mail Millie to her new home! I am sure that she will love sitting in a foyer on a country bench! :<)

Thank you to all of you who wrote to me about Millie! Look for another doll in the future! :<)

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am so happy for Carol. Hope she loves her as much as you do.

Carol Hurlock said...

OMGOSH....I can't believe on won Millie. I will email you. She is going to be the talk of my tea party....lol I can't wait to have her move in!!! LOL