My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some of My Christmas Cards

Hello!

Lots of snow here again today! I see that schools are delayed but not closed, so the amount is not that of the blizzard. I have not seen the weather forecast yet but looking out the window, everything is covered in white again.

I have always loved the wonderful image of this great snowman and his reindeer friend, but did not own the stamp. My friend Michelle kindly lent it to me so that I could make some cards using this stamp this year.

Thank you Michelle! I hope that you enjoyed receiving one of the cards that I made using your stamp! :<)

I love these two guys - they just make me smile! :<)




Thanks for stopping by today!

I have to get dressed now and go out to find my car under all that snow! Just heard the weather report - slide outs, spin offs, delays on the beltline. We had between 2-4" of snow. It is to taper off this morning but then the snowfall will start again tomorrow mixed with freezing rain into Thursday for Christmas eve.

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

helen said...

Love it! They sure are adorable. Love the glitter.

Wishing you a Joyful Holiday and a Happy New Year.

Carol Hurlock said...

Barbara, I just love this image so much. It is so sweet and endearing. I love all the glitter too!!! It's my favorite accessory! LOL
Happy New Year!
Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}