My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, October 16, 2009

Snowman Soup In A Can With An Ornament

Hello!

I started making these a number of years ago when it was a new thing and I had to special order the empty paint cans from a local hardware store! Now they can be found everywhere and even come in clear plastic. :<)

I covered this one in Christmas wrapping paper because I was making many of them for a craft show and I also wanted to make the attached polymer clay ornament in the image of the little snowman on the paper. I love this guy - he has such a quiet and happy smile. These turn out well using any DP and they are always a great gift idea!




Thanks for stopping by today!

Wishing you a great weekend! We have a sunshiny day today in WI and it is to be a bit warmer weather for us after days of cold and rain and even some snow flurries! I hope it stays awhile!

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your snowman soup cans.So nice.Did you make the snowman ornament. He is so cute.would you share how you made him ? Thanks so much...Emily
LUVMYCATECS@YAHOO.COM

Primitive Seasons said...

Barb this project is sooooo cute. I love the little clay ornament. Such a great expression! Enjoy your sun. We're now having days of cold and rain.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com