My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meet Mr. Humpty Pumpkin

Hello!

A couple of days ago a good friend of mine, Victoria, sketched out and cut a quick pattern of a cute little packet that she was making for Halloween treats. On seeing the packet with the little foldover front I said "wouldn't it be cute to have a pumpkin sitting on top and oh, wouldn't that make a great collar for him and oh I know, I would call him Humpty Pumpkin!"

So for your pleasure, here is Mr. Humpty Pumpkin!



I also had to make an envelope, as I did not have the correct size again because I usually only make the standard Five 1/2 x Four 1/4 card. So I put my new found knowledge of envelope making into gear again and made a template for this matching envelope! He liked it! :<)



Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope you enjoyed meeting Humpty Pumpkin! This is really just a prototype so you will probably be seeing more versions. :<) Thank you Victoria, for sketching me that packet!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

helen said...

This is so adorable! I was looking for something not so scary to make for Halloween post since I haven't done any. Seeing this just give me an idea.