My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Friday, October 2, 2009

Different Colors - Same Card Layout

Hello!

I have very seldom used the small SU designer paper packs, so when I started this latest project of different color/same layout cards they were the perfect papers to use. I picked this card layout so I could use all the different patterns that come with each color.

The colors I used are SU Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Brocade Blue, Riding Hood Red, Apricot Appeal, Basic Gray and Garden Green.

But even with the most careful planning, one can make mistakes - as you cardmakers know! I have made an error on two of the cards - can you spot what it is? :<)









Did you find the error? I switched the card color of the CS used on the Apricot and the Mustard cards. I tried to take off the white CS and no such luck! One of the times the sticky strip did hold!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Monday I will have the card box to show you. :<)

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Gaby said...

Sometimes it gets boring doing the same layout over and over again.
But in this case I love it.
The cards look sooooo beautiful all together.
Great job!

And I have to admit, I didn't see the 'mistake' right away. If you don't know, you would think it's the way, it has to be.

Have a nice weekend.

helen said...

Very nice layout. Love them.