My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New Stationary Box


Hello!

I love the stationary boxes and had not made one for some time now, so yesterday was the day.

I started with the color combination of SU Kiwi Kiss, Black and one of their new designer papers Pawsitively Prints. The leaves on the vase are from the God's Beauty stamp set and the flower stamp is from the Happy Together set.

I always use the textured card stock for the box as it is a heavier weight. I also have found that the Snail adhesive does not hold so I use the Sticky Strip. There is nothing so frustrating as to spend a lot of time and energy in making a project only to see it start to separate! :<)

I hope that you enjoy these colors!








Tomorrow - the contents of the box! :<)



Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

helen said...

I made my first stationary box the other day. I didn't like how it turned out. I am making another one right now and having a hard time with the color combo. Yours look great! Looking forward for the rest of the box.