My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, July 13, 2009

Two More Cards From The Series

Hello!

Here are two more cards from the Heartfelt Thanks series. The first card was made using the SU Bella Rose DP, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss (now all retired) and Whisper White CS. I used SU Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red (both retired) and Old Olive ink. The centers of the flowers are small pink pearls.


For the second card I used the SU Bella Rose DP and embossed the SU Kiwi Kiss CS using my Cuttlebug. The other CS are SU Black and Whisper White. The inks are SU Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red. I really miss these colors and I loved the Bella Rose DP.


I hope that you enjoyed the cards. I will be leaving again tomorrow to dogsit again with Brandy. I will have new projects to post when I return on Wednesday. Wishing you a good Monday! Thank you for looking at my blog!

Barbara Diane

No comments: