My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, April 2, 2007

I Love This Doll


The surprise doll is finished - hair and all. I absolutely love this sweet and silly doll! She is so cute that I just keep taking photos of her (27 so far) because tomorrow I send her off in the mail to my brother. If I hadn't made her for his gift, she would have a home here with me in a New York Minute - and that is very fast! :<} I was tempted. I guess that I now will have to make one for myself. :<} As soon as my brother lets me know that she has arrived I will post photos. He just sent me an e-mail that he got the message in the photo above in a fortune cookie today. :<} I don't know if he will be surprised, but I know she will make him smile. I hope he likes her! :<}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbara,
You are the most ambitious, creative woman that I know. Your artistry is amazing. Your smile shines and your dolls feel so at home and loved. I wish you well in your endeavor. Can't wait to see "secret". By the way, Filomena Fern is doing beautifully on our mirrored table, soaking up plenty of sunshine. Thank you for your generosity! chr